Ratings for Dr. Larry Coughlin

Just retired, had a sore left shoulder for a year and a half....thinking it was stress job related...turns out it was 2 tendons detached....oh well we found dr. Coughlin again....he fixed my shoulder, with some anchors, of course the physiotherapy sessions twice a week and lots of determination, perseverance it will be back to normal. I would recommend this nice specialist to everyone....

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

I first saw him 30 years ago back when he was at the Queen Elizabeth. He's an excellent clinician and his skills are substantial.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

ACL hamstring repair. Excellent doctor, punctual, knowledgeable, and respectful.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

He made my jnee surgery. Toik time to explain me the surgery and the follow up.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Thank you for saving my shoulder Dr Coughlin. I'm back at the gym and working has a hairdresser cause of you. I still do physio to help stretch my muscle. I wish u were eternal so if anything g happens to me again I would have u to treat me lol. I strongly refer u to everyone out there

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Was a great help to me Did two operations on both my shoulders

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I tore my right knee MCL and ACL playing hockey, Dr. Coughlin reconstructed my ACL in late August. Recovery and rehabilitation are going well. Dr. Coughlin was knowledgeable, kind, and an overall great surgeon. Forever thankful that our paths have crossed. Great experience with this doc and his team.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr. Coughing is amazing. Operated on my right knee, ACL repair. My experience with him and his staff was great from day one. No complaints.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr. Coughlin, simply rocks. Complete repair of shoulder (rotator 5 pins). It like a brand new one!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Il m'à opéré les deux épaules , il est le top des top !!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016