Ratings for Dr. Annette Epp

I was very, very confused with my appointment with her. I to see her for a prolapse an d she hardly examined me. She said there was nothing wrong, but yet she wrote a letter to my family doctor saying i had a prolapse he was confused with the letter so he send me to see dr harding excellent doctor nothing like dr epp i would NOT recommend this dr.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Epp is a wonderful doctor, went out of her way to attend to my problems..even called me at home after surgery to find out how I was doing. I would highly recommend her not only as a brilliant surgeon but as a person. In my books she is the queen in her field!!!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Epp was one of the most non-empathetic doctors I have ever been to. After she wasn't able to diagnose me, instead of referring me to someone else she told me everything was in my head. I had seen her at a time that I had never been so vulnerable and she did not empathize with me at all or try to reassure me. This is one of the most important things in a healthcare professional. What she should have done was take a step back, and critically think like a good healthcare professional. She did not help find the route of the issue. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. I was VERY disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

After reading reviews and my own experience this gal knows her stuff. She’s considerate, compassionate took the time to answer all my questions surgery went well with a few complications on my own bodies tolerance. And the reason she might be behind with her appts. Is because she’s busy with all her clients seaking women’s medical help. I will stick with Dr. Epp.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

I love Dr. Epp! She is kind and thoughtful and thorough. She is professional, tells you what's at hand and what the options are. She performed a surgery on me and was there before and after to check on me. I would 100% recommend her to anyone. And...I always have fun with her staff, they are great!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Just had my surgery with her two days ago! Great rapport with nurses (says a lot) and very professional. Direct and knowledgeable! Wish I had gone to see her years ago! Thank you for everything Doc Epp!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

She knows her stuff. She is direct, patient to listen to questions and professional. Just what a person facing hysterectomy surgery needs. She is there to do a job not be your BFF and she does it well which instilled confidence in her ability. I loved her no nonsense approach and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

After waiting six months ,No bedside manner was rude, abrasive and all this after I sat for over two hours after my appointment time. The staff who took me to the waiting room also didn't speak to me other than to call me and ask me to step on the scale. Wouldn't have my nails done here much less surgery got a referral somewhere else and much happier.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Very great experience ! Very glad I was referred to her :)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I have seen Dr. Epp a number of times and most lately she performed a hysterectomy. She is everything I like in a Doctor. Tothe point, patient to answer my questions, excellent at what she does. I don't go to the OBGYN to make a new friend, rather for sound medical care, which I have always received.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016