Ratings for Dr. Annette Epp

I love Dr. Epp! She is kind and thoughtful and thorough. She is professional, tells you what's at hand and what the options are. She performed a surgery on me and was there before and after to check on me. I would 100% recommend her to anyone. And...I always have fun with her staff, they are great!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Just had my surgery with her two days ago! Great rapport with nurses (says a lot) and very professional. Direct and knowledgeable! Wish I had gone to see her years ago! Thank you for everything Doc Epp!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

She knows her stuff. She is direct, patient to listen to questions and professional. Just what a person facing hysterectomy surgery needs. She is there to do a job not be your BFF and she does it well which instilled confidence in her ability. I loved her no nonsense approach and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

After waiting six months ,No bedside manner was rude, abrasive and all this after I sat for over two hours after my appointment time. The staff who took me to the waiting room also didn't speak to me other than to call me and ask me to step on the scale. Wouldn't have my nails done here much less surgery got a referral somewhere else and much happier.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Very great experience ! Very glad I was referred to her :)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I have seen Dr. Epp a number of times and most lately she performed a hysterectomy. She is everything I like in a Doctor. Tothe point, patient to answer my questions, excellent at what she does. I don't go to the OBGYN to make a new friend, rather for sound medical care, which I have always received.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Just heading for surgery in a month but so far am quite happy with Dr. Epp. She is very efficient, I found her quite friendly, and she knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Seems to schedule too many appointments in a day so gets behind.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Very highly skilled surgeon. I had two dermoid cysts removed, one the size of a melon. There was a high probability that I would lose atleast one ovary. She took the extra time and skill to save them both! Plus my stitches look perfect! I found Dr Epp to be very thorough and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Definitely no bed side personality. Abrupt and rude Will avoid her at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016