Ratings for Dr. Patrice Pollock

A wonderful Dr.very knowledgeable ,kind and helpful,I cannot say enough about her.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Although the wait to see her is often long she is personable, knowledgeable and helpful. She is willing to listen to ideas and offer suggestions.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I deal with Anklosing Spondylitis and Dr. Polluck is always looking for new medications that can keep me comfortable. She is so pleasant and well educated And really does care about every patient. I owe her agreat deal for giving me a quality of life that some patients never get.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Excellent treatment from Doctor Pollock. Very personable and excellent knowledge, feel very comfortable in her care. She is one of the best rheumatologists I've seen. would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr Pollock has been my rheumatologist for a few years now. She is a wonderful lady! She seems very knowledgable and quite comfortable with her diagnosis. My only concern is the lack of being able to reach her if needed. I have called the office with a concern and never get a call back, just a letter a week later. I totally understand she is a busy physician however, they all are and no other doctor has left me hanging like that. Sometimes a personal touch goes a long way! Despite this, she is awesome, friendly, very approachable and I think she truly cares about how you feel. Just return your phone calls!!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

After waiting 18 months for an appointment, I waited for an hour in her waiting room, only to be told "you are atypical and I am not smart enough to diagnose you". She mad no changes to,what my family doctor was treating me with, which was a significant dosage of prednisone, and booked me another appt. 5 months later. 3months later, I was in our local emergency department I significant pain and distress and finally referred to Dr. Arendse. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

So happy I saw her. She was very caring, thorough, knowledgeable, and extremely personable. Went to another rheumatologist for arthritis issues for several years who never referred me to anyone else, never suggested anything other than cortisone injections and when they didn't help wasn't given any other alternatives. Dr. Pollock, on the first visit, referred me to a surgeon who saw me a couple months later. Wow, that is action! Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

After seeing this person in her office Im not sure I would call her a doctor. I have been suffering on and off for years, then my GP sent me to her. She labelled me completely without lupus, after all my tests revealed different for ten years. 3 months later I was in the hospital on Prednisone, which was helping me a lot. She came in and called me a 'freak' because my Lupus was unpredictable. She took me off prednisone and put me on another med that made me schizophrenic. I went off them and never saw another Rheumatologist. I would rather live with my symptoms and use prednisone on and off without seeing another rude, uncaring rheumatologist again. lupus is a weird disease, but im not exactly happy about seeing doctors that would rather make fun of me than pay attention. 3 years later, im off to see another dr. but after my experience with her im not getting my expectations up. so we shall see. maybe there is a good rhumatologist out there somewhere.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

She was very pleasant but not at all helpful. she spent majority of app in and out on the phone. I went to see if I could have sjogrens as I lost my tear production suddenly. she said no but i had raynauds and i was out of shape. Her solution for my raynauds was to move away somewhere warm and she said needed to exercise. i went to physio and bootcamps which made me feel sicker. i tried to follow up with her and she refused to see me telling her secretary I can only come back if my joints start to swell. what does that have to do with Sjogrens or raynauds? she also told me i had another autoimmune disease and sent me to 2 other specials who both said I could have sjogrens and not to rule it out yet and for sure not what she had said. Seeing her was a waste of time.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

An Excellent Dr. !!She dx. what i had, when 8 other docs couldn't. She is very smart and knows her stuff.Always dresses like she is going to a cocktail party. Nice lady, takes the time for you and very compassionate. Highly recommend. Top Notch Dr.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012