Ratings for Dr. Donna Bicknese

Dr. Bicknese saved my life five years ago when I had a mini stroke. Two cardiologists and a neurologist couldn't come up with a reason. Dr. Bicknese did. As a result, I am under preventative treatment as is my sister. I feel great! I will always be indebted to Dr. Bicknese who I see as a medical detective, and a tirelessly talented one!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Finally! A doctor that listens. And she seems to take her job seriously so she is very knowledgable. She is very good at explaining things, she does not just tell you what is wrong, she explains the condition and a background of what it is an how to treat it. You have to wait sometimes but that is because she does not rush pateients, but she also does not make you feel hurried and actually takes the time to listen. She is not in Highland Park, she is in Glenview

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Dr. Bicknese is now located at North Shore at 2550 waukegan rd, glenview, il--847-727-2541.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

She was the first Doctor to listen to what I had to say. In the past I brought to attention my concerns, regarding my health based on my Family's history. Doctor's would push aside what I said, basaed on my lab results. Dr. Bicknese was the first Doctor to bring up all the concerns I had before I even said anything. I am glad to have found her, and looking forward to a healthy future. For thoses still looking for her she is in Glenview,IL.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Bicknese is wonderful and very proactive. I've had a doctor tell me that my cholesterol was normal, but Dr. Bicknese told me that you want it to be below normal and helped me get my numbers lowered. If anyone finds out where she is now practicing, I'd love to know!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

I had been seeing Dr. Bicknese for a few years and I always felt she was an excellent Doctor. I never felt rushed when I saw her and I always felt very informed.She was one fo the best Doctors I ever saw. Unfortunately she is no longer at her former location and they wil not tell me where she has moved to.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007

I am a nurse and am very particular about my personal physicians. I have always felt Dr. Bicknese is an outstanding doctor in all respects. I was dismayed when she left her Highland Park practice and I have no idea where she is practicing currently. Her office is not forthcoming about her whereabouts. I would be grateful to know where she is if she is currently practicing. Anyone with an office location, I would appreciate you sending it along. Thank you ~

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Bicknese is a rare find in that she takes plenty of time to discuss concerns, causes, and treatments. She is extremely knowledgable and asks the patient's opinion regarding aggressiveness of treatment. I have received numerous phone calls from Dr. Bicknese following up on tests and treatments, something other doctors may or may not incorporate into their practices. All of this comes down to respect, compassion and honesty, all of which she has plenty to share. The office staff have also always been friendly and respectful. I can't recommend Dr. Bicknese enough and am happy to have found someone who loves what she does.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2006

Dr. Donna Bicknese's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1985)

AHC