Ratings for Dr. Ann M. Wanner

I was so disheartened by my visit with Dr. Wanner that I did not continue searching for my diagnosis until 2 years later! Her bedside manner was one of the worst I have ever seen in a doctor, and as I told her that I have a strong family history in Primary Immune Deficiency and wanted to be tested, she said, "Well-those tests are expensive-so let's see if you have a urinary tract infection.." WHoa!...I have flu symptoms!!! I will never return and have since found another doctor, who has actually diagnosed me with Immune Deficiency! She is arrogant, rude and frankly, I have no idea why she chose this profession. Perhaps, she should re-think and become a crane operator. (No offense to crane operators..)I will never return to her and have told everyone I know not to go to her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

This doctor is extremely unprofessional and behaved like a primadonna in front of my 13 yr-old daughter. She was over 25 minutes late and made no apologies, in fact, when I mentioned that we had been waiting for over 25 minutes, she threw her folder down and walked out of the room, slamming the door shut. My daughter and I were amazed, she returned a few minutes later and screamed about how she was fitting me in (not the case, I called that morning and she had an opening) and that 25 minutes was not a long time to wait for a doctor. She screamed, what do you want me to do about it. I replied with, acknowledgement would be nice and then like a stepford wife, she turned around and began acting sweet as pie to my daughter, who was traumatized by her behavior. We went over my daughter's medications for allergies and I inquired as to why she did not prescribe a certain medication and she looked me up and down and replied that it was really expensive - as though I could not afford it.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Wow, I feel like I have just visited the allergist to the stars! Especially in comparison to the other allergist I have visited. Staff wonderful, nurse awesome. people that knew how to look you in the eye and provide an efficient remedy. Dr Ann Wanner was very knowledgeable! Made sure I understood everything. Gave tips that seemed like she read every little article about Allergies and tested them. She was able to take my aprox 11 meds per day down to 3. Got rind of most of the steroids (or at least I hope this will help me.) I walked out of that office still sniffling ect but feeling very aware of the things I could do to help assist myself instead of being given a prescription and told to see the Dr in 3 days if I still felt the same. Ann and her staff actually treated me as if they felt happy to be able to help me. She also explained what products would really help to dissipate my issues instead of giving me a booklet and telling me to look it over. Thank you Ann and your staff!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

Dr. Ann M. Wanner's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)