Ratings for Dr. Irene F. Ibarra

Thorough, knowledgeable doctor who goes out of her way for her patients. Dr. Ibarra has taken care of my entire family for years and continues to provide excellent service. Wouldn't hesitate recommending her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Irene Ibarra is incredibly rude, unprofessional and unhelpful. I called from another doctor's office to get a report on a mutual patient who was going in for surgery. I was first speaking to her kind receptionist, the doctor took the phone from the receptionist, and very nastily refused to send me the report(assuming I had access to a particular web portal, I did not) and then hung up on me! I feel sorry for her patients. A doctor who is uncooperative with other doctor's offices, prevents patients from receiving the care they deserve.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

DR. IBARRA WAS EXTREMELY RUDE AND UNHELPFUL. IT SEEMED AS THOUGH SHE HAD NO IDEA WHAT SHE WAS DOING, AND SHE DID NOT TAKE MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS SERIOUSLY. THIS WAS BY FAR THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF BEING EXAMINED BY, I HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN TREATED SO POORLY BY A DOCTOR, OR BY ANOTHER HUMAN BEING FOR THAT MATTER. I FEEL SORRY FOR HER STAFF EVEN. ****DO NOT GO TO HER****, UNLESS YOU ENJOY BEING MISTREATED. DR. IBARRA- IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE WITH RESPECT, YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE BECOME A DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014