Ratings for Dr. Tara S. Lefenfeld

Dr. Lefenfeld is the best physician I've ever seen. She is kind, trustworthy, empathetic, and very knowledgeable. She is one of the few doctors I know who will not prescribe antibiotics for a virus simply for parent satisfaction but carefully chooses the correct course of action for each individual patient. She is someone who makes every child and teenager feel comfortable in her office without being judgmental. She is also always willing to stay late or pencil a patient in who is very sick. Dr. Tara genuinely cares about each of her patients and their families. I feel so blessed to have found such an incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

This doctor was available through her service late at night. She called me right back and was able to help me reduce my daughters fever. She followed up the next morning and throughout the day.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011

Do not go to this doctor!!! My daughter had a bad ear infection, she refused to give her any medicine. I came back the next day and the ear was very swollen and infected and her partner gave her medicine. My child was in a lot of pain and she refused to give her the medicine she needed. Also, very inexperienced. Did not go to Med School in US.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010