Ratings for Dr. Sasson Lavi

Talking to both receptionists at this office is a horrible experience. One sound like shes a child and has difficulty differentiating between provinces and their billing the other one sounds as thought she has been around too long as a receptionist and no longer has the patience or the interest in accomodating patients and their needs. We havent even see the Doctor yet and the experience has been horrible. It's 2016 !!!! what office or company doesn't have wifi/ or email?? WTH???

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr Lavi was wonderful with my 18 month old and diagnosed his peanut and shellfish allergies. Receptionist was great and they got us a new patient appointment in days not months like the other guys.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Best doctor ever. He takes his time and explains everything in details. I wish he was my kid's regular pediatrician.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Lavi was our SAVING GRACE. My son at six months old was in hospital with croup for 9 days after that his breathing was never the same, always running to the emergency and not knowing how to help my son, then a relative referred me to Dr. Lavi. Dr. Lavi educated me about asthma, gave me tools, put me on a plan on what to do and when and for the first time I felt I was in control and confident in helping my son. My son benefitted IMMENSELY and today I referring Dr. Lavi to another friend who has a toddler suffering with asthma. Thank you Dr. Lavi!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Lavi is truly amazing. I am a female adult with severe Asthma, he has saved my life with the fact that the puffers don't work for me he insisted I get a Neutralizer to control my asthma . Thank you for your time and understanding.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Lavi is AMAZING!! I am a senior female diagnosed w/ severe adult onset asthma. He is awesome--so knowledgeable, empathetic, kind, personable, always on time, supportive-just perfect!! And his staff---contrary to other ratings...they are ALWAYS friendly, helpful, warm.....ALWAYS call back--they are all... always, without exception as wonderful as he is!!! I just can't rave enough about Dr. lava and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Great Dr and staff, we will diffently be back to continue bring our son in, Dr lavi is great. From the hlady family

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Was in to see Dr. Lavi and he never let us talk. He had an opinion on what was wrong before even talking to my son (behavioual and parents). He has an unsolved Immunodeficiency(based on blood work) and Dr. Lavi expressed we exhausted all tests available in 2012. I wished the visit would have went better...for my sons best interest. No pleased and so very worried for my son.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Excellent Doctor! He is very knowledgable and kind. He didn't rush us through at all, in fact he was very patient with all of my questions. I highly recommend him. His receptionist can be kind but is mostly very, very rude. She doesn't return phone calls (Two calls over two weeks and she said that she didn't have time to call me back!) She seems to have superiority complex.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Takes his time listening to his patients. Dr Lavi has positive, calm demeanor which is a blessing to parents of an asthmatic child. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010