Ratings for Dr. Elliot A. Grossman

This doctor was extremely rude and made some comments about my son that were inappropriate and unprofessional. I am shocked that there aren't more complaints about this guy. I am surprised our school district even uses someone like this.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Very nice, seems a little quite but that doesn't mean he's bad. He listens to your problems (mines adhd), and helped me find the correct medication

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Very awkward doctor. Very shy? Did not introduced himself to me or my child. Examined my child who presented with complaints of headaches. Kept trying rewording questions to my child to see if headaches were real or attention seeking. Explained to my child that people with good grades are the only ones that get migraines. If they get bad grades the headaches will not be a problem. I left with the answer that my child probably suffers from migraines. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

27 years of experience, definetly showed with his old school knowledge!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Dr. Elliot A. Grossman's Credentials

• Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37208 (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Livingston, NJ