Ratings for Dr. Kristin Hibbard

Seems like she was inebriated while I was in seesions with her.very inapropiate

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

You will be happy to know that this Quack is out of business and is under investigation for burglary and embezzling money from the clients she was supposed to be serving. Cursing at eating during appointments are the least of this jerks problems. I too was overbilled after only one visit. She was very "piggish" in my opinion.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

Unprofessional; Used profanity; Ate during sessions; Usually late; Overbilled on co-pay, and threatened collection action when I questioned the charges. Your problems can only get worse with this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Dr. Hibbard was extremely professional and helpful. She worked with me on my bill. She showed great concern for me and my treatment. She also gave me as much time as I needed instead of rushin gme out when the time is up. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Hibbard was extremely unprofessional during the course of my treatment. For instance, on more than one occasion, she was either a no-show for my scheduled appointment without even so much as the courtesy of a phone-call, while at other times she arrived well after the scheduled appt. time. Do not waste your time with this doctor; more importantly, do not risk further detriment to emotional stability. During the sessions she did manage to attend, she was highly unprofessional in her demeanor, and behaved with sheer disregard for the ethical guidelines set forth and enforceable by the governing board of psychiatry. If I could elaborate, freely, I would.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

I showed up to two of my appointments and cancelled well in advance (over 48hrs) on my third appointment. I never received a phone call returning my messages and now I am being charged a no show fee. Of course it is her word against mine even though my phone records show I never received a returning call from the doctor. It's Bullsh*t if you ask me. I called and she didn't return my call, now I am being told via a 'statement' from her billing department that my "payment on my account is seriously past due." I doubt I am not the only one she has done this to, if it has happened to you please post your comments. This is not right, I have a history of paying my bills and showing up to my doctor appointments on time. This quack really should be investigated; I hope I am not the only one this has happened to.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006