Ratings for Dr. Martin J. Corso

Insensitive and dishonest -Dr Corso and his staff, Karen. He documented my routine checkup (my 1st visit to his office) as a sick visit using an ailment in my med history from 6 yrs ago in order to charge my insurance accordingly. I am in good health and NEVER reported any current health issues. He demanded that I go for an EKG on a separate time making me pay the co-pay for both visits. Conveniently enough he does not accept credit cards. After confirming w/ my insurance preventive visits are covered, I tried to discuss it w/ Karen by phone who hung up on me twice after telling me that the dr even gave me a prescription for the ailment that I supposedly reported -which is FALSE. The attendant over at my insurance advised that there were other similar complaints made about Dr Corso for which reason I will never return. My initial call to my insurance was to dispute the co-pays. I learned of the rest through further inquiries. Do not let him take advantage of you.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Martin J. Corso's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1976)