Ratings for Dr. David J. Ciske

Doctor assumes a pleasant demeanor, but it eventually becomes clear that he's passive-aggressive and apparently suffering from some sort of inferiority complex. He's not especially bright, and doesn't really know what he's talking about. He's also perfectly willing to ignore the evidence of his own eyes (and he's fairly crude). Avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Excellent physician...as a physician myself, I would recommend him to my family...that's the highest honor i can give.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

The first doctor I've felt completely at ease with - someone I can relate to and who can relate to me - Takes great time and makes you feel important and welcome

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

Staff was prompt and helpful. Answered my questions in a straightforward manner. Really appreciate having him as an MD.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

He was a very pleasant man, he just seemed as if he was either not listening or too green to understand my symptoms. In the end I walked away feeling like I paid a lot for a mediocre meal.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

He was very condescending and dismissive of my health complaints. Moreover, he seemed to know very little about my particular health condition; he was not forthcoming with any suggestions or advice.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

During annual check ups he does not seem to follow a routine. My wife has had cancer and she has to ask every check up for a PAP smear, which should be automatics. He also seems to have avery low diagnosis average. She has gone in several times for different problems and he has stated that it is nothing and ends up to be something the other docs have saad should be easily diagnosed. Confidence level has diminished a lot!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He is a great listener. Really takes the time to get to know you as a person. No question goes unanswered before you leave the office. Follow up on labs and x-rays are very prompt.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. David J. Ciske's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2002)

AARP