Ratings for Dr. Regina B. Bonnevie

She was rude, told me I had been to the er too many times (even tho she knew I didn't have a primary care doctor) and that is why I had been at the er 3x in 2 months. Diagnosed with Diverticulitis at hospital, and she would not give me an urgent referral to a GI specialist because I wanted a female doctor. She asked me if I went to the er for pain pills, and tried to accuse me of over using them, which I had not done. Left, and kept calling to get a referral, she never did give one, and the female GI specialist finally accepted me without the referral, and went by the hospital notes. Never, ever went back.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I need a doctor, not a dictator. Will not work WITH patients on medical issues or concerns. Had no knowledge I am glad I stuck with my instincts and went to another doctor in the end. The outcome could have been totally different.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2007

She ran a few tests, and said it wasn't it, but to find out that it was....lost over 86 lbs..not a good doctor

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

flag | Submitted November 19, 2006

Dr. Regina B. Bonnevie's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Healthnet