Ratings for Dr. Regina B. Bonnevie

This doctor is actually an administrator, and definitely should stick with that! She was cold and domineering, would not listen carefully, and had no empathy whatsoever. I saw her once and never went back!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

She was rude, told me I had been to the er too many times (even tho she knew I didn't have a primary care doctor) and that is why I had been at the er 3x in 2 months. Diagnosed with Diverticulitis at hospital, and she would not give me an urgent referral to a GI specialist because I wanted a female doctor. She asked me if I went to the er for pain pills, and tried to accuse me of over using them, which I had not done. Left, and kept calling to get a referral, she never did give one, and the female GI specialist finally accepted me without the referral, and went by the hospital notes. Never, ever went back.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I need a doctor, not a dictator. Will not work WITH patients on medical issues or concerns. Had no knowledge I am glad I stuck with my instincts and went to another doctor in the end. The outcome could have been totally different.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2007

She ran a few tests, and said it wasn't it, but to find out that it was....lost over 86 lbs..not a good doctor

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

flag | Submitted November 19, 2006

Dr. Regina B. Bonnevie's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Port Orchard, WA