Ratings for Dr. Wen-Jen Hwu

Dr hwu is an oncologist in the Melanoma and Skin Center at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

She saved my life!!! She truly cares about her patients as does all her staff. I am always treated great and they always return my calls, questions or emails. The only time I have ever had to wait is when my Melanoma was spreading and she had to change my path of treatment, when other doctors would have given up she stayed with me!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

She was very kind, answered all my questions and took lots of time with my husband and me. I couldn't have ask her to be more helpful. She really was concerned.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

This Doctor keeps no record of what med's. she has you on. She has no idea what her nurses are doing. It takes 4 to 8 days for her nurses to call you back or her scheduler. The nurses get you approved for one medication that iis finally helping you and then she writes you another prescription because her nurse is not there and she doesn't hnow what you were on. You are not allowed to speak to her herself on the phone. You can only leave a voice mail and wait from 4 to 8 days for the nurse to call you back.This Doctor cares nothing about her patients. She won't answer any questions.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2006

Dr. Wen-Jen Hwu's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)