Ratings for Dr. Leah Baker

Recently retired, Dr.Baker was my Internist for close to a decade. I have yet to replace her and frankly doubt that I ever will. She was knowledgeable and up to date, but more importantly, the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever used. I miss her greatly. David Lentol

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Called to make app't. The girl answering the phone gave me a date for 24th of Feb. Then she said you are a patient aren't you? I said no! Oh it will be 4-5 months. I then said I need to have my thyroid checked and blood taken. In the most unbelievable tone - she said to me- WELL YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO GO FIND YOURSELF ANOTHER DOCTOR!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

1st time visit for blood work and blood pressure check. Had to strip naked. Insulted, humiliated and inappropriate conduct from physician.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

I really like her. She is very smart and conservative. No excess lab work, etc. I work in a hospital, and a lot of us use her.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

She was only physican out of 3 who found thyroid lump which was cancer. She is a brilliant ,conservative Physican and will not change my insurance for less because she is not on them.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2006

Dr. Leah Baker's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1997)