Ratings for Dr. Marita M. Fallorina

Won't go there again. I was there in March ,2016 thus year. I changed doctors since my husband passed away. A good friend was very nicecto recommend this doctor . Went for annual check up including pap smear. I was in time for my appointment. Check up was done but I had to remind her office staff about pap smear. Yes, it was done, but I needed to wait after their lunch. They also have a staff answering their incoming calls who doesn't have manners. Very dismissive on talking to patients in the phone. I needed some information about my mammogram , and nobody can tell me who should give me credits.i called Brandywine Imaging, they said, I should call my doctor. And when I messaged Fr Fallorina on FB, no proper reply except a thumbs up sign. I was overcharged of my annual mammogram. I needed some explanation . Both Dr Fallorina office and Brandywine Imaging staff are uncaring and unhelpful. I am still cirresoondingvwith Brandywine for my results since I relocated myself outside USA. Not a good experience ! No one can give good service, even though I have to pay another $248.93 for this supposed to be 3D process .

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Fallorina usually provides me with information and help that I need. However it also comes with stories about where she's traveled, where she shops or questions about love interests. After waiting for 40 minutes to be seen, I question myself to whether I am in the mood for such conversation -or- should I simply appreciate that my PCP is not a robot and enjoys being in-touch with her clients?

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Dr. Fallorina has ALWAYS been spot-on with her diagnosis of my condition(s). Yes, sometimes she can come off a bit short, but I've always found that it's because she is able to anticipate the condition based on her excellent knowledge and experience. I have 100% trust in this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Marita Fallorina is terrible and should not have had gotten her license to work. Every time i went to her, she spends 90% of the visit trying to convince me to have a boy friend and to have sex with him. First of all, it is not her business. Secondly, she should focus on the reason of the visit. Third, she is going against everything my parents taught me. Fourth, she shouldn't advocate unsafe practices. I do not recommend her for anybody's children

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

I don't know what the poor rating person above had happen to her. I've had this doctor for over a year now and she is VERY helpful. She has talked me out of tests, but has also talked me into other tests. She is INTELLIGENT and doesn't just think "the patient is always right", she has a brain and uses it; if she sees something you missed she will tell you about it. My health has improved greatly with her. She does make small talk while she is taking notes... I don't see that as a problem. I am glad she talks to me instead of waiting 5 minutes in silence. She is an absolutely wonderful, patient, kind and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Fallorina is wonderful. the staff is very personable and she lets you know anything and everything that you ask her. i would reccomend going to her.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Worst experience I've had. The doctor spends each appt. asking how old does she look (as if that's your reason for coming). She goes on to comment about your clothes and her shopping experience. While she rated for pediatrics here that is a first for me as I thought her specialty was family medicine. Well I'm looking for a new doctor and I certainly wouldn't take my children to see her. Most of her staff are pretty good but the others make up for it. She does no follow care and when you asdk for test she gets upset and is not very cooperative. Everyone should have a doctor who performs annual test, but if good health is what you're looking for I would certainly suggest you stay clear of this office.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Marita M. Fallorina's Credentials

• Manila Central Univ, Coll Of Med, Caloocan City, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1965)