Ratings for Dr. Mavis N. Matsumoto

I find the doctor very helpful and always very nice. If I had a problem, she always listened and gave me a clear explaination. I thought she and her staff were great...

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

I also had a bad experience with this Dr. She didn't want to look at me or listen to me. She left me sitting in the exam room and never said we were finished. She was not helpful at all. Very poor people skills. Her nurse was condescending and a know it all. Would never go back. I am surprised Dr. Matsumoto is still in business.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

I don't know who these other people are, but she has been an outstanding doctor to all of my family members for several years! She is extremely thorough. She is also a very good diagnostician. I have never, ever felt rushed. The people who work in her office have been with her for sometime which I feel is an indicator that she is a good "boss". I have always received very good care from the people in her office. It is respectful, attentive, professional care at every level!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

This doctor has zero bedside personality to patients. She won't even look you in the eye when she talks to you. I had to go to a quick med because she could not see me for two weeks. I have now found a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

I THINK THAT DR. MATSUMOTO IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR. SHE HAS ALWAYS HELPED ME AND I THINK THAT SHE IS VERY EFFICENT WITH HER PATIENTS. SHE HAS NEVER MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS BOTHERING HER. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO OTHERS.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2006

This doctor is very arrogant and seems to want to rush out of the room and gives the impression that you are bothering her. She seems to dislike any reference to any other doctor and appears to be annoyed if you dont rush your answers and comments. I will not return to this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

Dr. Mavis N. Matsumoto's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1990)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.