Ratings for Dr. Edmund Lo

I've been going to Dr. Lo for 2 yrs at the recommendation of my friend and I've finally decided to leave. He's not very good or knowledgeable. My last infection was diagnosed by a third consultation. When I went back to him at a later time and told him what I had, he said he thought so. Why not diagnose that the first time? He's a nice guy, but not a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

His staffs and Dr. Lo spend a lot of time on putting your info. into his PC than talk and diagnose you. He did NOT follow up your medical issues and labs due.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Saw this Dr twice. Dr had a 3rd or 4th year med student take history/complaint and perform initial exam, then would come in. Friendly, but did not seem to be very knowledgeable. Basically called me a liar when I described one of my complaints - that was the last time I saw him! If your Dr doesn't not believe you, then it is time for a new Dr!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2006

Dr. Edmund Lo's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

GHI