Ratings for Dr. Kurt P. Moran

I have had the just about the worst luck with my health. Had Compartment Syndrome in my leg which required the removal of most of the muscle below my knee. After that I had what is called Cavernous Sinus Thrombosis. Basically, that is a brain infection that results in 8 blood clots in my brain. To top all that I had a MI which basically killed me 3 times. I was not living in Scranton at the time. Didn't relocate here until 5 years after the MI. As you may suspect, I was on lots of pain medication. Lots of bad side affects. Could not find a doctor to even see me based on my history. Finally someone suggested Dr Moran. Back then it was just Doc Moran and Mike, his PA. After seeing Moran on my first appointment and then Mike for #2, they had a plan that LOWERED my pain medicine regimen by half and doubled the pain relief I received. I cannot tell you how relievedo I was to have found this office. Tragically Mike died about a year later. Just to show how much this office cared about the patients, Amy and Christine called every patient so we would know and to let us know about Mike's funeral. I have been living in Hilton Head Island for the last 3 years but I know I could not be doing what I do now ( working part time on a golf course in exchange for minimum wage but also FREE GOLF on 13 courses hear in the low country of SC. All I can say is THANK YOU Dr Moran!!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

never saw a Dr Moran. Can't even tell you if he is real. I DID see PA Natalie. She is very pretty and will write you a script for whatever you desire.Worth the visit, you get eye candy with Natalie and brain candy with Roxies.Gotta love a practice like doc Morans'

flag | Submitted August 4, 2013

great doc and great staff He and his staff were able to get my pain problem under control without using extra strong meds

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

very helpful doctor. for some reason this dr.has people saying that he is pushing pills. this is just a bad rumor because people talk about other people when they only say what they heard on the street. which is very disturbing i think! this doc has helped my wife and i very much since we started going 7 years ago. dr. moran has been given a bad rep.by these thoughtless people like saying he pushes pain pills on people.****!!! nobody will get pills unless there is some medical reason! i have seen it time and time again over the years. if the person cannot show doucumented proof that there is something wrong they dont get any kind of pain pill in the family or pain mangement dept. so I wish these ignorant people WOULD STOP SPREADING HEARSAY!!!!!!!!! I would recomend dr. moran to anyone. thank you K.T.T

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

Dr. Kurt P. Moran's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Clarks Summit, PA