Ratings for Dr. John E. Polin

After months of fatigue, joint and muscle pain, muscle weakness, and occasional kidney pain. I was referred by a friend to see Dr. Polin. I am in so much pain that I cannot even make it through a day of work, yet he insists that there is nothing wrong with me. I've seen him only twice, and he has only ran 3 blood tests, yet he believes this is enough to support that there is nothing wrong with me. He has dismissed it as depression and anxiety and has done nothing else to look into the problem. He has caused me to break down into tears because how I feel is so unbearable, yet he has done little to ease my symptoms as I attempt to determine what is wrong with me--mainly because he believes there to be nothing wrong with me. I consider this doctor negligent, inattentive to the needs if the patient, and insensitive.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Having worked at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Mass General and Brigham and Women's in Boston, and Mayo Clinic in Minnesota, I have been around some of the world's premiere physicians. Dr. Polin can hold his own with the best of the best.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr. John E. Polin's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)