Ratings for Dr. Rinkoo Aggarwal

What makes Dr. Aggarwal the best of the best in her field? She is: approachable, knowledgeable, compassionate, meticulous about prescribing medication e.g. she checks and double checks to make sure there are no contra-indications with other medications or supplements. She's easy to talk with and explains things carefully and thoroughly, making sure patients understand available options. If she's running late, I never complain, because I know she will take however much time is necessary to be thorough with me, too. I like her approach to pain management; she's open and welcoming to alternative methods and medications such as acupuncture, topical medicated creams, TENS unit etc. She understands how far-reaching chronic pain is and how it can affect patients emotionally, physically, one's sexuality, and self identity. She gets it! She will treat the whole person -- not just the affected area. She takes great notes and follows up. Dr. Aggarwal will try new approaches and medicines; she genuinely wants to help minimize pain, yet she's super careful to not over-prescribe. She strikes the perfect balance of professionalism and personalized bedside manner. She makes me feel as though she takes her relationship(s) with me (and other patients) personally. Her big smile always brightens my mood, She takes her duties and responsibilities as a physician seriously. She runs drug tests often and coordinates with my family doctor to receive copies of lab work results that he requests. I heard she's relocating, which is fantastic news! Her current office on Broadway is accessible through a dark, dank multi-level parking structure that is, to me, rather spooky. If Dr. Aggarwal wasn't practicing there, I would never choose that location. If you're looking for the best of the best, you'll find it with Dr. Aggarwal. I don't foresee her taking on new patients for much longer. Yes, she really is that terrific! - KMY

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

She is wonderful!!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

She was VERY attentive but I no longer see her due to knee replacement the nurse gave my husband a script that he got filled after I got home so I got kicked out but THANK GOD I GOT AN INTERNIST. and life is better

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Dr. Aggarwal is a Godsend. She is one of the MOST compassionate, patient-centered doctors I have every visited. She normalizes and validates you and has a heart of gold. She should be a model for doctors to follow. I love her. Even if she can't undo what life has dealt you health-wise she works hard to improve your quality of life..who could ask for more!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr Aggarwal is awesome, attentive, concerned, always explains everything. I sometimes wander if the staff actually conveys any messages when you call to speak to your doctor though. But I reiterate that Dr Aggarwal herself is awesome, great doctor, the one you spend your whole life searching for.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Dr. Aggarwal is not only a GREAT, COMPASSIONATE, KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR, but she is a great human being. She really is connected with her patients and does not rush through appointments to get the bucks. She will try to help you get meds through the drug company if you can't afford them. She listens to your wishes and concerns as a patient. if you don't agree with a medical recommendation she actually respects your right to make an informed decision and does not hold it against you. I love her-too bad there are not many doctors like her anymore.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Rinkoo Aggarwal's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Multiplan