Ratings for Dr. Nancy S. Nowlin

Makes you wait for answers far to long, forgets what she tells you, doesn't explain anything. ..then after a year tells you nothing is wrong with you and don't tell you want to do next after making you take meds you didn't need.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I saw her once, didn't get any answers regarding my symptoms, no recommendations, no follow up. She did talk to me about an orthopedic problem that I wasn't really there to consult with her about.. I never received my test results or got a single call back (this was almost 6 months ago). Her office staff is some of the rudest I have ever encountered. The atmosphere in the waiting room is so tense and unpleasant that my husband and child chose to wait in the car instead, he said the front office staff were bickering and talking about one another. Maybe this is why no follow up or test results? Not sure, but it definitely wasn't worth the 4 month wait to see her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Nowlin is very thorough and knowledgeable. She explained everything in laymans terms so it was easy to understand.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Nowlin has been extremely helpful and takes great care of me. I'm positive I'm as well as I am due to her care.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Nowlin is a great person and a pretty good doctor. The best option outside of KC

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Dr. Nowlin is an awesome RA Dr. She is very very thourough and she knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2006

Dr. Nancy S. Nowlin's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Workers Comp