Ratings for Dr. Biljana Janic

Great doctor. Took very good care of my father. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Tells you how..you feel.Doesn't listen to you,because she Overtalks you.Talks over,under and around you.Tells you in her "country"they don't do things like the doctors from the USA do. HMMM.Have seen other Internal Medicine doctors, the field in which she specializes in and have never seen any kind of doctor act like she does.She has sent me to the ER twice this week,to pick up prescriptions that she could have written in her office,"WHILE"I was there.And she possibly will send for a third time on Sunday,as I will be out of medicine again,and SHE won't be on call.MAKES SENSE??I've been in her office twice this week already at $360.00 per visit.I had to call my Insurance Company myself to get prescription filled.The pharmacy had to call my Insurance Company also to fill a few other prescriptions. I went to her for a health plan,as I have several disabilities.I just want to resolve my health issues,and move on.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006