Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Hunt

Dr. Hunt and his staff are wonderful. I have never had a bad experience or felt rushed when I was there.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

I LOVE DR. HUNT!He is one of the most kind and compassionate doctors I have ever met.He treats his patients like they are people;he demonstrates empathy and is genuine.Unfortunately,these qualities are hard to find in doctors today.I will be a patient of Dr. Hunt until thre is no physical way I can do so!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

Dr Hunt is one of the best doctors. He really cares about his patients and does the best for them. Conneaut has a hard time keeping doctors but I hope they hang onto this gem. I only wish he took children.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

One of the best doctors I have seen, and I have seen quite a few. He listens to the problems you are having and actually takes the time to help you with your medical issues. The staff that he has on hand is also very helpful. The only complaint I have is that it is difficult to get in contact with the office sometimes... but now that they have moved to a different center it may be easier.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Hunt is very courteous and actually takes time to listen. He puts his patients at ease and has a very warm, open personality. I have been very happy with him as my new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

Dr. Thomas E. Hunt's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Kaiser-Permanente