Ratings for Dr. Diane Brzezinski

I had to wait three months for an appointment with Dr. Brzezinksi after a full inquisition by her associate, Debbie three months ago. My appointment today was for a physical and review of my lab results (three months ago). I arrived 15 minutes ahead of my appointment, as requested, and was seen after a half hour by a nurse who asked me more questions and then proceeded to tell me this was merely a follow-up appointment (not for a physical) to discuss my blood test results which had already been given to me over the phone AND was supposed to be found on a registered web portal. I was left to wait an hour beyond my original appointment time. I left the examination room and walked out.....NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN......such disrespect of my time!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr Brzenski focuses on initial interview to schedule the maximum number of tests to charge to Medicare. When the time comes for physical examination (initial!) you are shunted off to the nurse which is contrary to other physicians I have seen over the years. You cannot contact the Dr. or the Nurse by phone, you must make an appointment Another billable opportunity for the Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

The doctor and her nurse refuse to accept or return phone calls. An appointment is necessary for even the most simple question. She also scheduled my husband and my physical exams with her nurse. This was done without our permission or even our knowledge. There was no explanation given to us about the criteria used for determining who sees the nurse or the doctor. This is very arrogant and dictatorial. We will not be using this doctor or her nurse.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Diane Brzezinski's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1994)

HealthFirst