Ratings for Dr. Ash Subramanian

Had a great experience with Mr S, always helpful and available, very pleasant and did a cracking job on my breast reduction! Also, Spire Medical took great care of me, all the staff were lovely and I had a lovely lunch the day after my op :)

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Mr S is a first class surgeon who was helpful and informative. Because of pressure at clinic he is not always punctual but with us he was charming and massively compassionate. Post surgery was a relative breeze which was in keeping with his obvious skills. How anyone finds him abrupt is beyond me.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

having recently had surgery with Nr Subramanian myself, I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone in the future . Sadly my experience was in breast cancer but now that I ha e had my operation and have met other ladies who have gone through similar things with him , I know o am in a safe pair of hands. I found him courteous and always gave me the time to discuss my options.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I have had 1 surgery from Mr Subramanian and my friend had 3 lots with Mr Subramanian et al. And stated she found him creepy, rude and arrogant. Sadly my experience was very negative and uninformative. He was unhelpful and misadvised me on the surgery required. He was abrupt and late and I felt he lacked people skills

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I have had 2 surgeries with Ash Subramanian. He has always been extremely competent, professional and explains everything putting you completely at ease. I would recommend him as a surgeon to anyone

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Mr Subramanian is an extremely skilled surgeon, he is very knowledgeable and caring. He is honest and objective and puts the patients' safety at the centre of his practice.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Cannot thank him enough, highly professional and fantastic surgeon

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Mr Ash Subramanian has performed two surgical procedures on me in recent months and both times I have found him to be calm, kind, efficient and very professional. With good communication skills he explained the procedures to me clearly and answered my questions. I would not hesitate in recommending this excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Having worked with Ash for around 2 years on a weekly basis I have found him to be extremely compassionate and sensitive to his patients needs, I would not hesitate to have him as my surgeon having seen his work on hundreds of occasions and to top it all he is a genuine kind person.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Mr Ash Subramanian looked after me very well before, during and after my surgery and cannot speak highly enough of this consultant.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Ash Subramanian's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.