Ratings for Dr. Oggie Papic

We saw Dr. Papic last night for my brother whose situation is complicated by cancer. I found that Dr. Papic had a good bedside manner, was professional, reassuring, polite and took the time to answer all of our questions while looking directly in our eyes making a good connection. He gave us complete instructions for how to use the prescription he issued. I only gave 4 stars for punctuality and knowledge because it was an ER setting. Things moved along quickly enough considering we had to do two sets of blood tests and an x-ray. As for his knowledge, it seemed good, but hard to give an accurate answer after one encounter, but he seemed quite knowledgeable. The staff were the triage nurse, three other nurses, two PAB's and the x-ray technicians who all seemed good to me.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I was very lucky to be seen in the emergency by Dr. Papic. He did the job of a plastic surgeon repairing a couple of severed tendon in my hand. ( he had to go looking for them) and very large severed vein. Very professional and competent. Very very knowledgeable and well trained. I feel very fortunate that he was working the day of my accident.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Amazing Doctor! He was so nice, caring and he really knows what he is doing!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Excellent doctor, good support. Thanks for your presence!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I have been treated 4 times by Dr Papic. He is extremely efficient, caring, and professional. Even though his hands are always full, he treats like the most important person and goes out of his way to help u. Way to go Doc and keep up the excellent work!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014