Ratings for Dr. Robert Berkowitz

Robert is an amazing ENT specialist. I’d highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

High recommend Dr Berkowitz, he looked after my son and then my two daughters with the utmost care and respect to his well being. He has a very kind and caring bedside manner, he's very thorough and I couldn't be happier with the care he is providing to my boy.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. Berkowitz and his staff are an amazing team that provide top rate care. Dr. Berkowitz takes the time to visit with you as not only a patient, but a person to understand the problems that brought you in. Following examination he explains his findings and makes you a partner in discussing your treatment plan. A refreshing change to have a doctor that engages with you on an equal footing to ensure all of your concerns are addressed. I never once felt rushed or that I was putting him out with my questions. I feel tremendously better.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Robert is a very kind and caring doctor. He performed my son’s grommet surgery this morning and he explained everything very clearly to me, including potential pros and cons of surgery. He made me feel empowered in the decisions I made about his treatment plan. You know you are in very good hands as soon as you meet Robert. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Has been my ENT for the last 19 years, he is very knowledgeable and incredibly caring.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Knowledgeable excellent doctor. He has treated all the ENT issues for my 3 children for the past 23 years. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Edit: My post below was meant to say gentle and honest. Not gentle honey.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

A gentle honey and truthful well grounded surgeon. No drama, no lies. Just truth and care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Excellent reviews because he's an excellent doctor. I need not say anymore.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

When I saw Dr. Berkowitz a little over a month ago, I had been suffering almost 20 years from severe allergies, sinus and asthmatic/bronchial infections. I spent most of those years on antibiotics and steroids. My general health was bad. After Dr. Berkowitz assessment, he recommended sinus surgery with no long-term or painful recovery. I had no idea how much he would change my life. Dr. Berkowirtz is caring and compassionate and incredibly meticulous. In a single day, he gave me my life back. I have not had to be on any medication for anything since the surgery, and I have also gained quality of life back. He will forever be my personal superhero. I hold Dr. Berkowitz and his wonderful staff in the highest regard! Monia. C

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017