Ratings for Dr. Robert Berkowitz

I am so happy with the help of Robert in assisting me with my son and his ENT medical issues. He really has been a heaven sent. It's not often you get such outstanding service from a doctor with a solid understanding at all levels in his field and such good manners in his deliver with successful results and helpful attitudes from his staff. Much gratitude given to him and his team!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I was very pleased with Dr. Berkowitz’s professionalism in treating me as a patient. I was very discouraged when I was first diagnosed by another Dr. . I waited one hour in the patient room for anithet Dr. to see me. Once in the room, I was told within five minutes to return in four weeks. I felt that there was no diagnosis and that he was in a hurry to get me out of the office. I immediately called to make the switch to Dr. Berkowitz. I do not recommend the other Dr. at all. Dr. Berkowitz took the time and worked me in to his already busy schedule. Thank you for taking the time...It means a lot!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Berkowitz and his staff are an amazing team that provide top rate care. Dr. Berkowitz takes the time to visit with you as not only a patient, but a person to understand the problems that brought you in. Following examination he explains his findings and makes you a partner in discussing your treatment plan. A refreshing change to have a doctor that engages with you on an equal footing to ensure all of your concerns are addressed. I never once felt rushed or that I was putting him out with my questions. I feel tremendously better.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Berkowitz came to my house within 5 minutes of a phone call. Very thorough inspection and prescribed antibiotics which worked incredibly. Highly recommend for anyone who wants the highest quality care and respect possible.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Robert is an amazing ENT specialist. I’d highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

High recommend Dr Berkowitz, he looked after my son and then my two daughters with the utmost care and respect to his well being. He has a very kind and caring bedside manner, he's very thorough and I couldn't be happier with the care he is providing to my boy.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Robert is a very kind and caring doctor. He performed my son’s grommet surgery this morning and he explained everything very clearly to me, including potential pros and cons of surgery. He made me feel empowered in the decisions I made about his treatment plan. You know you are in very good hands as soon as you meet Robert. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Has been my ENT for the last 19 years, he is very knowledgeable and incredibly caring.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Knowledgeable excellent doctor. He has treated all the ENT issues for my 3 children for the past 23 years. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017