Ratings for Dr. Robert Berkowitz

Has been my ENT for the last 19 years, he is very knowledgeable and incredibly caring.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Knowledgeable excellent doctor. He has treated all the ENT issues for my 3 children for the past 23 years. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Edit: My post below was meant to say gentle and honest. Not gentle honey.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

A gentle honey and truthful well grounded surgeon. No drama, no lies. Just truth and care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Robert has been outstanding. A real miracle with my son and daughter. Excellent building rapport.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Excellent excellent Doctor. The last three months have been scary and filled with constant worry that I had thyroid cancer. Dr. Berkowitz treated me and my case with such humility, honesty and excellent care. The medical field should send ALL residents to mimic his bedside manners. He made me feel cared for , answered all my questions, made himself available to me. He deserves all the praise there is. Dr. Berkowitz you are a living angel. Thank you for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Just an all round fantastic ENT specialist that has taken extremely good care of my children. And for that I give him the highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr.Berkowitz was great. Very good bedside manner. He took time to talk to me and scope my nose. Went over the next steps of the process for my sinus. Very knowledgeable. Excellent recommendation.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

A brilliant doctor with the kids. I have been so happy that I chose Robert to be the ENT for my family. He has been just brilliant.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

he's good - he's popular. Because he's popular, he got a lot of people wanting to see him. And all of that means there will be waiting. He's worth the wait!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017