Ratings for Dr. Jason Mazzarella

Very caring, took over 1.5 hours to meet with me answer my questions and explain my condition. I would highly recommend to anyone that has pain, and whats a treatment option that does not include drugs or injections.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Mazzarella. He is the first doctor iv seen that takes the time to explain why you have pain and why you need to do the treatments that he recommends. I had lower back pain for 7 years. Nothing worked until I saw Dr. Mazzarella. After 2 weeks of treatment the pain was gone and it hasnt returned. I only wish my friend would have recommended him earlier.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I suffered from neck pain for three years. I received treatment from medical doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists and it was all the same. A friend recommended Dr. Mazzarella. He said that he took a neurobiomechanical approach to pain. I didnt really know what that was, but I had tried everything else. When I saw Dr. Mazzarella he spent almost 1.5 hours with me. He reviewed my entire case, he tested me, looked at my muscles, my joints and then did testing with a computer and with slow motion video. At the end he showed me how certain muscles were not "firing" correctly and that the pain was actually from my rotator cuff not my neck. I type a lot for work. He treated my three times, and gave me posture modification instructions. After 2 weeks my pain was gone. I couldn't believe it. I would highly recommend Dr. Mazzarella, especially if drugs and surgery are not the pain relief methods you are looking for.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

After 2 years, I saw Dr. Mazzarella for a whiplash injury. In 8 weeks I had no pain. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014