Ratings for Dr. Allison Johnson

I had been to her for many years. She was wonderful until I became chronically sick. Then she wrote me off as a mental patient and only wanted to give me antidepressants. She neglected all of my health concerns at that point. I was hurt and disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

No every one is her lovey ( as she so cutely says upon her arrival) I think this is a knee jerk saying because she cannot remember your name. I also was fired by her because the office staff scheduling. I was late because I got a speeding ticket and did not even have an appointment to see her it was for a blood draw. Never go to her!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Johnson is a great doctor, very knowledgeable, and takes time for her patients. HOWEVER, I was "fired" from being her patient after being late 3 times. I was having problems with sleeping most of the time or being lethargic when awake. In spite of desperately trying to be punctual for the early morning appointment times, I was late by 10 min. the first time, and 5 min. the second time, and lastly about 10 minutes late. I can see her frustration towards having her schedule delayed - but I felt there was no understanding on her part towards me, as the patient, being late which was caused by the very illness in which I was trying to see her to diagnose and treat. In a way this was a good sign as I wouldn't know if she'd drop me as her patient in some emergency if I wasn't following her unyielding policies.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014