Ratings for Dr. Gary Koss

Although sometimes it is for unfortunate circumstances, I thourougly enjoy going to see Dr. Koss- after almost 15 years. He cares about his patients and always gives intellectually thought-through advice about life. What also makes Dr. Koss the best in the lower mainland is his network of referrals; all of which are the best in their respective fields. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. Koss has been my Family's Doctor for 11 years now and I consider him a friend with whom I have built up a high degree of trust. Even though I now live in downtown Vancouver, I still get out to his offices on Blundell Rd in Richmond because I know that he cares about his patients. Without hesitation, I can recommend Dr.K with high certainty that you will be happy with the care you receive.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr Koss is simply the best. My family has been with him since the early 80's when he first started his practice and we are lucky to have him as our GP

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Dr. Koss has been our family doctor for 27 years. He's kind and gentle, knowledgeable and willing to refer us to a specialist as needed. We trust him with our lives.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

Very caring and compassionate doctor. Great staff. I moved to Abbotsford but still continue to use him as my family doctor because I have yet to find another doctor with his knowledge and expertise. He is also very good with my kids.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

So caring and helpful. He is always on time, and when he isn't about the money and the business. he generally loves what he does and is there to assist with medical needs

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

I love Dr. Koss. He is always there when I need him, willing to listen and never judgemental. His early morning visits while I was hospitalized twice were wonderful. His support as I improve my health has been wonderful. Always quick with results and never pushes meds. Very patient. I love Pauline. My visits are always on time and never a problem getting in. I can't imagine NOT having him as my GP!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Dr. Gary Koss's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

May 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although sometimes it is for unfortunate circumstances, I thourougly enjoy going to see Dr. Koss- after almost 15 years. He cares about his patients and always..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Koss is professional, warm, caring, sharp, and very punctual. Highly recommended!"

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Koss has been my Family's Doctor for 11 years now and I consider him a friend with whom I have built up a high degree of trust. Even though I now live in d..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Recommend this Doctor without any doubt or reservation. The most efficient, professional, warm and caring doctor I have had. Really cares and knows his stuff!"

September 24, 2014