Ratings for Dr. Geri-Lynn Fromm

She saves lives. God uses her mightily. She is in a class by herself and that is because she genuinely cares about each patient. Dr. Fromm is the best doc ever!!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I am so grateful for Dr. Fromm. She saved me from an emergency. Yet she took the time to explore and assess my situation and plan for the best surgical outcome. Plus she was very compassionate and caring in the situation. I came to the best doctor for my problem. I feel that now I have my life back. Thank you Dr. Fromm!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Fromm, in my opinion, is the bomb. Yes, wait times are long, but I know that if I were in crisis, she'd be there for me. I don't consider her to be rough, but her exams are thorough. If you need coddling, petting, or hand-holding, Dr. Fromm is probably not the doctor for you. If you want a doctor that will attack your cancer ferociously, then Dr. Fromm is the woman you want heading your team.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr Fromm is truly an expert in her field of expertise. She pursues the resolution of issues for her patients with compassion and determination. I would highly recommend Dr Fromm.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Fromm changed my life and I will always be grateful to her. When other doctors were to timid to help me Dr. Fromm welcomed the challenge and gave me my life and my health back. She is an amazing doctor knowledgeable, helpful, kind and direct. So what if you have to wait a little bit in her waiting room she is well worth the wait. Thank you Dr. Fromm.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I normally don't add my comments to things like this, but couldn't resist. Dr. Fromm "simply the best" as the song goes. She saved my life not once, but twice. I have cervical cancer and it was so small it should not have been caught either time, but since she is so thorough she found it. Now I put she is on time which isn't exactly the truth. She is always late. Haha. But trust me she is worth your wait.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I am incredibly grateful for Dr. Fromm and her staff. I was sent to her for a very large ovarian cyst, but my symptoms didn't match my diagnosis. She payed attention to my pain, and was very patient and explained things to me and my husband. during surgery she found and removed patches of endometriosis, than I believe anyone else would have missed as well as removing a cyst that was inside mt ovary, and keeping my ovary intact. She gave me back a pain free life, and the ability to have children. I am forever grateful to her and her staff.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

I couldn't help, but add my story to this site. It was in July 2007 and I had been told from another dr that no one wants to go in that belly. Dr. Fromm was my last option. I had already been through 6 surgeries. I had level IV endometriosis. My intestines were twisted so bad that it was a miracle I was still walking around. Dr. Fromm immediately took my case. She was very personable, thoughtful and kind. I had to have a total hysterectomy at 33 and hadn't had any kids. It was an emotional time for me. My surgery took 9 hours. I survived. I thank God for using her to help save my life. People should be grateful that God has blessed Dr. Fromm with the skills and dedication she has. She had perfect bed side manners with me. I would rather have a serious dr than one that fiddles around and guesses. I went through that nonsense in the last 6 surgeries. I would recommend anyone to her. Thank you Dr. Fromm.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr. Fromm was chosen by me, a very untrusting patient, to do a full hysterectomy due to an a-typical fibroid. I'd been to several surgeons prior. She is highly professional, not a coddler.I don't trust coddlers. She is not a chatty insincere smiley face, like some. I trusted her on site and have not regretted it. The wait time can be lengthy, but that's to be expected when your waiting to see an oncologist/gynocologist. Pray your not the next one she has to deliver life altering news to people. But if you are, know that she won't be pushing you out the door to get to the next patient. Dr. Fromm is a fantastic doctor!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013

Dr. Geri Fromm is an excellent Doctor. The reason I rated her a 5 is she doesn't just look at her profession as a job, but a person who cares about her patients and people. Her main concern is getting her patients healed from whatever illness they are dealing with. She also follows up on her patients after surgery, procedures, and clinic visit. I loved her very much because she encourage me that everything was going to be alright when she removed a mass on my right ovary and it came to pass. I have recommended her to every female I know who is dealing with cancer issues. I thank God for her.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

Dr. Geri-Lynn Fromm's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1981)