Ratings for Dr. Shawn Tiller

Shawn Tiller does not treat patients with mental health and addictions fairly. I have accompanied a family member to the ER several times over the past seven years and at least three times we saw Shawn Tiller. All three times were very bad experiences. He does not appear to be knowledgeable about addictions and the risks involved. Tonight he had a chance to circumvent some of those risks and refused to do what was needed. The last time he sent us home from the ER after a quick, get in get out visit, we had to return shortly after; the subsequent visit lead to an admission to hospital from a much better doctor who was more knowledgeable about the health risks of my family members addiction. That admission lead to seven weeks treatment in hospital including time in the icu. I didn’t complain at that time but tonight I see the same thing happening, my family memebr’s concerns dismissed and sent home again.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Awesome doctor. I have seen him a couple times for emergencies. He knows his stuff and is very friendly!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015