Ratings for Dr. Gemma Stone

I have never utilized Hypnotherapy prior to meeting with Gemma. My friend who recommended her warned me that she was a little new age and I am more conservative. She helped me work through a relatively paralyzing fear of dental needles with hypnosis to the point that I no longer require sedatives for appointments. The issues had become so challenging that even medication was not helping. My initial goal was to reduce my anxiety enough to have the medication work and I am now drug free with her helpful reset. I find that when I have completed a session with her that I feel incredibly rested and zen. As with all psychologists, I suspect it is important to make a connection with them on a personal/professional level and I feel that I have definitely benefitted from her services.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

A charleton masquerading as a psychologist. Avoid.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Gemma is the real deal. If you are looking for talk therapy that may take years or months - Gemma's techniques really help you transform you. My depression has best been managed by her therapy. She is calm and gentle and a truly amazing soul. www.gemmastone.org. Check out this person that will give you the tools to transform your life into a miracle.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014