Ratings for Dr. Cristina Popa

Dr Popa is a Wonder person and amazing human being, she makes one feel good, she is an angel!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2019

This Dr. is an angel, an amazing human being. Having her as an emergency doctor is a real blessing. She made my daughter know that she cares about her, just by the way she look at her.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Doctor Popa is spectacular. Her knowledge, calm demeanor, kindness and humour made an otherwise scary Emerg visit rather pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

This doctor is amazing her knowledge in our case right on with the recommended referral needed.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

Dr Cristina is an outstanding doctor. She investigated all my symptoms, diagnosed and prescribed the medication. She is kind and very helpful and does not leave any stone unturned. I was fortunate to meet her for my case. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

a great doctor! consist, kind, and always knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2019

I saw Dr Popa today and she was fantastic. You can tell she is a doctor that cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

What can I say about this doctor, I have been to the emergency all week, she is the only doctor that ordered proper measures to try to figure out my problem she is the most compassionate doctor and human being I have ever met,,, she has a wonderful bed side manor as well!! She is definitely one of a kind they don’t make them like this anymore I would highly recommend this caring compassionate as well as understanding doctor to anyone she is definitely the miracle doctor..... don’t waste your time going to emergency unless you see her. I can tell you this she will get to the bottom of your problem... thank you for everything doctor Popa.. ❤️❤️ Xoxoxo shelan... w.....

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

I landed in the ER recently and was beyond impressed with Dr. Popa. She had a wonderful bedside manner, was kind, caring, and did not rush me despite the chaos of her department. She listened, and took steps to expedite testing. She made a note to personally call me to follow up, and when she had my results, called me herself to explain next steps and to help me with a referral to a specialist. During a stressful time, she put me at ease and I was so glad that she was the doctor to see me. So rare to find compassion like that these days!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

In emergency care, she did not identify the bone cut injury and simply wrapped up the wound and sent me home with no medication and stitches. I figured her mistake on the 4 th day at the specialist appointment. I am just lucky enough to avoid the infection. Things would have been worst if i wasn’t. I would never chose her again and suggest others to be careful. I have escalated my compaints to the hospital and to the physicians college.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018