Ratings for Dr. Cristina Popa

Dr. Christina Popa treated my father at MSH. She was super thorough and checked on him often while waiting for test results. She is kind and pleasant, which helped ease my father's anxiety. She explained his test results with care and compassion! Thank you Dr. Popa for making my father's 8 hr visit at the ER less stressful.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Saw her in MSH Emergency.. .great Doctor, pleasant personality, great soft skills, professional...highly recommended. Thank Dr.Popa Sept.24/17 (patient JB).

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Great Doctor. Was wonderful with our 4 year old daughter. Great personality and made all of us feel comfortable. Thank you Dr. Popa.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Amazing Doctor, end of story. I hope I get her again if I ever go back to the Emergency Department.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

She kept checking on my husband to keep us informed on all tests and the process. Wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I was so fortunate to have Dr. Popa to look after me in emerg yesterday. She is not only a caring Doctor, she is a great lady. I don't as a rule care for female physicians as I have not had much luck in the past but she is the best. Thank you so much for your kindness.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I was so very very impressed by Dr. Popa today ... She was humble knowledgable very caring passionate and kind... And I'm so very very grateful that she was working today at the ER... God bless you Dr. Popa for your kind heart towards all the patients .

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Popa is the friendliest doctor I have come across. She takes the time to listen and she really cares.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

She is the friendliest doctors I have even come across. She cares and takes the time to hear you and help you.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Finally an ER doctor who is truly compassionate, attentive and through. So impressed with the care I received from her.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017