Ratings for Dr. Cristina Popa

In emergency care, she did not identify the bone cut injury and simply wrapped up the wound and sent me home with no medication and stitches. I figured her mistake on the 4 th day at the specialist appointment. I am just lucky enough to avoid the infection. Things would have been worst if i wasn’t. I would never chose her again and suggest others to be careful. I have escalated my compaints to the hospital and to the physicians college.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Seen Dr. Popa at MSH in the ER she is a wonderful doctor extremely kind and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend this doctor you don't find many like her these days. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Have seen Dr. Popa on 2 different visits to the ER at MSH and both times she was extremely kind and very knowledgeable. The last time she even hugged us and wished us well. She really made our extremely difficult visit there. Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Christina Popa treated my father at MSH. She was super thorough and checked on him often while waiting for test results. She is kind and pleasant, which helped ease my father's anxiety. She explained his test results with care and compassion! Thank you Dr. Popa for making my father's 8 hr visit at the ER less stressful.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Saw her in MSH Emergency.. .great Doctor, pleasant personality, great soft skills, professional...highly recommended. Thank Dr.Popa Sept.24/17 (patient JB).

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Great Doctor. Was wonderful with our 4 year old daughter. Great personality and made all of us feel comfortable. Thank you Dr. Popa.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Amazing Doctor, end of story. I hope I get her again if I ever go back to the Emergency Department.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

She kept checking on my husband to keep us informed on all tests and the process. Wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I was so fortunate to have Dr. Popa to look after me in emerg yesterday. She is not only a caring Doctor, she is a great lady. I don't as a rule care for female physicians as I have not had much luck in the past but she is the best. Thank you so much for your kindness.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I was so very very impressed by Dr. Popa today ... She was humble knowledgable very caring passionate and kind... And I'm so very very grateful that she was working today at the ER... God bless you Dr. Popa for your kind heart towards all the patients .

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017