Ratings for Dr. Cristina Popa

Great Doctor. Was wonderful with our 4 year old daughter. Great personality and made all of us feel comfortable. Thank you Dr. Popa.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Amazing Doctor, end of story. I hope I get her again if I ever go back to the Emergency Department.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

She kept checking on my husband to keep us informed on all tests and the process. Wonderful doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I was so fortunate to have Dr. Popa to look after me in emerg yesterday. She is not only a caring Doctor, she is a great lady. I don't as a rule care for female physicians as I have not had much luck in the past but she is the best. Thank you so much for your kindness.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I was so very very impressed by Dr. Popa today ... She was humble knowledgable very caring passionate and kind... And I'm so very very grateful that she was working today at the ER... God bless you Dr. Popa for your kind heart towards all the patients .

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Popa is the friendliest doctor I have come across. She takes the time to listen and she really cares.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

She is the friendliest doctors I have even come across. She cares and takes the time to hear you and help you.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Finally an ER doctor who is truly compassionate, attentive and through. So impressed with the care I received from her.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Popa made my ER experience very reassuring! She is very thorough, attentive and pleasant!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Popa is very knowledgable and attentive doctor. She was very calm , respectable and genuinely ready to help ! Thank you Dr. Popa!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016