Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Cham

I don't know how competent she is, but I do know that she lacks kindness and sympathy. This woman trashed me without having met me. If you suffer from AFS, avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I have had excellent results with Dr. Cham. I had ongoing back pain for several years and tried all sorts of things. I was referred to her for Prolotherapy treatments about a year ago and now normally have no pain at all. If I overdo things, my back can hurt at the time, but as soon as I stop whatever I am doing the pain immediately goes away. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I saw Dr. Cham for prolotherapy of my shoulder. She did an amazing job, not only is she the only person that has actually fixed my chronic injury, she took the time to explain it and make me feel comfortable with the treatment. I would recommend her to anyone that has physical injury and pain. She knows what she is doing. She also has an ultrasound for guiding the needle and was able to show me what the issue was.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014