Ratings for Dr. Sangeeta B. Amin

This dr. is strongly opinionated, rude, arrogant and unprofessional. I was initially going to see Dr. Gowda but she was not available and I accepted the appt. with Dr. Amin. Seems that Dr. Amin is a traveling doctor (thankfully).Myself and 4 family members sat in consultation with Dr. Amin to share family medical history. Dr. Amin bluntly told us that she didn't believe any of us; that we had no documentation as proof! (We weren't told to bring any documentation).The nurse, Theresa E. Davidson.LPN, is the positive factor for my return to this office. Dr. Amin told me that I needed to file for Disability as soon as possible and that I should not go back to work until further notice. When my insurance faxed papers for her to fill out for my work release--she did not respond. Therefore, my short term disability claim was denied for this period of time. Keep traveling!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014