Ratings for Dr. Naz Parmar

Dr Parmar is a fantastic Doctor. She treated us with such compassion and respect. We felt as if she treated our parents as if they were her own. She spend extra time explaining everything to us in detail. She went above and beyond and made us feel as if we were individuals and as if our family was her own. I am eternally grateful for the time, knowledge and compassion she showed for our entire family, There is no way we can say how much she helped us prepare and navigate our parents transition and helped them maintain their dignity and allowed us to remain family without being overwhelmed as caregivers. As part of her teaching clinic I hope all her junior Doctors continue on the high standard she provided us.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

We were so fortunate to see Dr. Naz Parmar. She has such a patient, attentive, caring approach. She never rushed my mom nor did I feel uncomfortable. She saw my mom as an individual and treated her with such respect. Naz helped put together some notes to get my mom off of certain meds and replace with elder patient friendly ones. I am truly thankful for the care she gave my mom

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

My mother has been going to see Dr. Parmar for about a year. She is a lovely doctor, with immense patience, and wonderful listening skills. She's helped my older mother with her sleep issues but most importantly has a beautiful approach to communicating with her geriatric patients. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Wonderful caring Dr. She was great with my elderly mother

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Excellent doctor! She really cares and paid extra attention to me as a family member of an elderly patient. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015