Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey P. Bourne

Excellent care for my 2 children. We've been going to Dr. Bourne since 2012 and we're always pleased.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I loved Dr. Bourne in the beginning but as I have visited his office the service has constantly declined. We increasingly feel rushed and are seen more and more by nurse practitioners. Many times the office seems overbooked and under staffed. I would not recommend Dr. Bourne any longer.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Very happy with Dr. Bourne and Levy. Both are wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

we recently moved and after reading all the poor reviews of other docs, thought I'd share that Dr. Bourne is warm at least. All docs are busy these days so yes they run late and see lots of patients, but he is sweet and does seem to care. When my son was in the ER 3x in 5 weeks though he did say it was normal for kids to be sick a lot. I had to advocate quite a bit about it not being normal and figured out myself that huge tonsils and adnoids were at the root of his constant illnesses and sleep apnea. We did end up getting referrals and we ended up having his tonsils and adnoids removed.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

The office staff has always been helpful; would always get my children in on short notice. Dr. Bourne is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable, made appropriate referrals. Kids loved him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

Dr. Bourne is part of the same group as Dr. Levy. Both doctors are wonderful and have great staff. Dr. Bourne takes time to answer all our questions and never rushes us. We are very happy with Dr. Bourne.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008