Ratings for Dr. Doug Johnson

Listens very well and truly seems to be working for your best interest. Good humour and good surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Personable, professional and great work. Staff and support gave me the comfort to know I had a great team behind me. Don

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

Dr Johnson did an incredible job by removing part of my colon since I had colorectal cancer. He is a decent human being and the staff is awesome especially Fran.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

A great man with humour and knowledge that puts you at ease with your surgical issues. Thanks for saving me. Adam Croucher. Airdrie

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

I have been under Doug's care for 20 years now...what a great guy. Compassionate, helpful and always so patient. I had 2 major surgery done and both were successful. i'll always be greatful.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr Johnson did my colorectal surgery 2009, he is the most wonderful human being, he is very considerate and extremely intelligent.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

The most down to earth, understanding Doctor you'll ever find. Takes the time to listen and answer all your questions in laymen terms. He did my last surgery 3 weeks ago & did a wonderful job. Would highly recommend. P.S. His awesome sense of humor puts everyone at ease, big bonus!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Johnson has always been very patient and kind with me. Despite there being what seems to be no solution for my issues, he has done his best to continue to try and find a solution, and answers for me. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Johnson showed and exercised his great gift of giving life to the hopeless when he operated on me recently. I can only thank God for his dedication to what he does with talent and detailed care. He answered my questions and put my mind at ease. I've been given hope and a new life. You may put your trust in his experience and dedication.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

My experience with Dr. Johnson was excellent. I was very scared and nervous and he put me at ease. He was extremely patient and explained things very clearly. He operated on me and I am very pleased with the results. I would recommend Dr. Johnson with the highest recommendations.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016