Ratings for Dr. Claudia I. Panzer

This doctor was referred to me. I called in January, no return call. I called gain Feb. gave her my office number ( my secretary) finally made appt. and calls me back saying "Dr. _ is my friend" I don't give second opinions.....see someone else? What?

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Loved her and her staff! She was very helpful and took a long time with me.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I have been going to Dr Panzer for about 5 years. I have been seeing endocrinolists since I was diagnosed with diabetes in 1990. Dr Panzer is easily the best of the bunch. She is always friendly and takes as long as I need. Very knowledgeable. I don't understand the 2 negative reviews because that sounds nothing like the doctor or staff I have been visiting.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Was just diagnosed with stage IV TC; looking for guidance. Dr. Panzer was knowledgeable but was rude and insensitive to my situation. She was throwing out numbers and terms that I had no idea what they were. When questioned she was irritated with my "lack of knowledge" on my disease. As an endocrinologist she was more concerned about my appearance than my treatment. When I consulted her on her mannerisms she told me to find another Dr. I felt scared and belittled. NO person should have to deal with this type of treatment, especially when you are trying to avoid stress for your healing. BAD NEWS this Doc.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Worst medical experience of my life. Very unprofessional staff and practices. This Dr follows very unethical billing practices and does not properly explain her explanation of benefits. Believes she deserves payments above and beyond what is allowed by insurance company. When you disagree or question, it is met with objection and argument...not explanation. While she may be a good Dr., her staff and practice policies are a nightmare. I wouldn't recommend anyone see Dr. Panzer! Ever.

Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr Panzer is amazing. She is thorough, knowledgeable & very caring. I love her. She has given me great hope.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

I have been seeing an endocrinologists for 35 years in Europe and the US, including the head professor of the dept. of endocrinology in the main hospital of one of these countries. But I have not gotten the quality of care or the ability to diagnose, understand and get to the root of the problem from any endocrinologist as I have received, now, from Dr. Panzer. She is highly educated and intelligent and gifted with the ability to see deeper layers of your problem. Apart from all this Dr. Panzer us a very personable and friendly person and takes a personal interest in your case, as though it is the only one she has. I am so thankful, after searching for 35 years, to have finally found a competent and brilliant endocrinologist in Dr. Panzer.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Panzer for over a year and I found her to be one of the finest physicians I have ever been in contact with. I have lost 25lbs and am physicaly stronger than I have been in years. She is compassionate, caring, ethical, and above all extreemly knowledgeable in her field of endrocrinology. Rick Bugdanowitz

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Extremely knowledgeable, thorough, friendly, intelligent and up-to-date on latest in Endochronology. Takes time to explain and appontments never seem rushed. Excellent follow-up and very competent staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010