Ratings for Dr. Sharelle Baldwin

Dr. Baldwin provided valuable information in relation to Neuropsychological injury sustained from a motor vehicle accident. I would highly recommend her services for civil Forensic Neuropsychology issues.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Baldwin's Neuropsychological evaluation provided essential information for my son's Individual Educational Plan (IEP). She was helpful and available throughout the entire process to ensure my son's needs were met.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I would recommend her to anyone. Really appreciate the help and sincere caring for my family during a difficult time.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Baldwin was very professional and educated when I meet with her. I was a little nervous to see a psychologist for what I was being evaluated for but Dr. Baldwin made me feel very comfortable right away and was a nice visit. Dr. Baldwin was very professional and educated in her field. Thank you. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wonderful, caring Psychologist.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Dr. Baldwin has helped our family navigate a very difficult situation with the school district and the legal system. She has consistently shown professionalism and empathy toward our son and we are grateful to have found her in our time of need.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Very unprofessional. Seemed more worried about herself than helping.

Submitted October 1, 2014