Ratings for Dr. Theresa Camozzi

I find Theresa to be very thorough and caring when it comes to treating her patients. I've gone to her for a number of issues and was always pleased with the outcome of her advice and treatment

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I can't believe how much better I feel now compared to a year ago, having received treatment and advice from Dr Theresa Camozzi. I had started to lose hope of ever feeling well and went to see her as a last resort. She took a detailed history, researched some of the results I had received from conventional medicine and explained them more thoroughly to me and put me on a plan that boosted my energy, restored my cognitive ability and helped me to get my life back.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

i wish I could leave higher ratings. I've learnt so much about my body since I started seeing Dr. Theresa Camozzi. She always listens to me even if it's rambling sometimes. I always feel heard when I leave her office. She responds to my messages for my quick questions. Her office is always cheerful and welcoming. I'm 100% satisfied with my health plans and recommend her services to everyone I met.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I wish I could give Dr. Camozzi 6 stars for knowledge! While her solo-practice style isn't my favorite and can cause some difficulty with communication- I feel like she more than makes up for it by taking the time to really understand me and my body. I've been seeing her for over a year now and I feel like a completely different person. I understand how important my lifestyle is and small changes make a huge difference.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I always leave feeling hopeful about the future of my health and my healthcare plan. Dr. Theresa is a genius and I feel lucky she chose the small town I live in to build her practice.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr Camozzi is unorganized and always late for our appointment. She fails to respond to any communication or to follow through on treatments. It took me 2 weeks to get a response about my request for my supplements an. A receipt at which time she dropped me as a patient without a valid reason other than she's a single parent.

Submitted February 4, 2016

I love her one woman office style, it is simple and to the point. Dr. Camozzi is extremely loving and caring, knowledgeable and does an individualized treatment plan , showing that she really is invested in my health and empowering me to take the right steps, educated steps, towards that.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Theresa Camozzi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Grad. 2010)