Ratings for Dr. Mark W. Delbello

Worst doctor I have ever been to. Very arrogant, rude, condescending, and diagnosed me with things that I don't have without even reviewing test results. When demanding he remove the slander from my records, he discharged me. He needs his license removed.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

Worst Doctor I have ever met... That Idiot needs a Head doctor for himself .......

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Worst Office Staff I have ever encountered. Rude. Then each time could not explain illness would just say I had the flu....turned out to be a blood clot!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

I had just seen Dr. MONSTER... These people are not Lying ... He full of himself .... And the State board need to do something ... Being BLUNT please .... that a under statement and he has NO tolerance for MANKIND ..... In life we all have made bad decisions that will or could complicate our Health . God knew that, So God gave People special Gifts to help one in need ... I believe little man Monster miss he calling, or miss understood what his calling was... He should not be a DOCTOR OF ANY KIND......

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Very focused and intent. He has little tolerance and patience in those that do not follow his suggestions and take his advice. He is an excellent physician who is not interested in winning a personality contest. He is very through in his evaluations. He is flexible. He evaluates everything in order to make excellent conclusions . He is usually very blunt. He is very interested in doing his best at all times. I am glad that he is my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Worst Dr and office staff ever! My prescription runs out and he can not make an appointment for over two weeks! Even though I am out of medication. Then his nurse accuses me of being responsible! Sorry, also have a busy schedule and this was new information to me that I needed to see him every 6 months. Treated me like a child, when this is my medication and health. I stated that I could come at any time in the next 3 days to see him, would not give me an appt! Keep this in mind if you ever had an emergency! I also see his wife and just saw her group last week and nobody said anything about prescription refill, but im not responsible! I have been seeing this dr for over 2 years, and so does my husband. So keep this in mind.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

This man was a wonderful doctor who saved my mothers life. We went in and he knew exactly what he was talking about. Yes he is very blunt, but that is just the doctor he is suppose. no beating around the bush. for all the other comments regarding that he is a monster...thats just ridiculous. people are sick, and he unfortunately has the job of letting them know that. there's only so much that you can do.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I believe Dr. Delbello is a progressive, they believe there are people in society that are "useless eaters" and should be medicated to bring them to thier death so that the government does not have to pay for them. The reason i believe this is that he told me he would like to make my mother hospice, and he would be hospice for her, medicating her to her death which would take about 2 weeks. He said he would do it because "if hospice comes in the government would have to pay for every visit and I do not think that is necessary". Well, my mother and father worked all thier lives paying taxes and my father served in the army, therefore, my mother deserves any care she gets whether the government has to pay a portion or not!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Mother (age 65) had a physical exam with Doctor Delbello to inquire about a pain in her right side. He felt it and said “it was Okay”. Also for feeling light headed for a long time, he stated that she “should just suck on some hard candy till it passed”. After seeing a nurse at the health clinic about blood in her stole she made her second appointment with Dr. Delbello needing a referral for a colonoscopy that he denied her knowing our family has a history of colon cancer. With nothing she could do without a referral for the insurance. Five months later she passed out while at lunch with her sister. She took mother to The ER. After a blood test, she had internal bleeding and received 4 pints of bloods to save her life. The ER doctor ordered a colonoscopy before being released from the hospital. She was then sent to see the surgeon. She has since under gone surgery to remove a large portion of her colon. She was diagnosed with stage two colon cancer.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Mark W. Delbello's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1986)