Ratings for Dr. John A. Rosenfield

I saw Dr. Rosenfield from birth to 19 years. In the 4 years since, I haven't found a doctor that cared more than him. He went over and beyond and literally saved my life a few times. I only wish he treated adults, too! :)

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

He disregarded parental concern. He asked my daughter who has constant abdominal pain to draw a picture to explain her pain. He diagnosed her with internalizing stress. He did no further testing. She has shown no other signs of anxiety. She also has constant 24/7 head congestion and headaches. He stated some people just always have a stuffy head. I have a son with Crohns Disease. Had he treated him in the same flipant way he would have never been diagnosed or treated and he would be hospitalized or worse by now. I am not pleased!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

Dr Rosenfield is amazing. He is not only great with the children he is awesome with parents especially new parents. He makes a home visit a couple days after the baby is born just to sit and talk with you and ease any fears and answer any questions. He is available 24 hrs a day and NEVER makes you feel guilty for calling, I know I've called more than once. He always says he is on "baby time" He is an amazing physician and a credit to his feild!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

Dr. John A. Rosenfield's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1977)

MAMSI