Ratings for Dr. Hafiza K. Docrat

I had multiple issues that I wanted checked out. I made an appointment for only one. She only wanted to address it and no other issues. Was more concerned about leaving the room than helping me. Did not listen to anything I had to say. Avoid...

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I was treated poorly, misdiagnosed saw another dr.. Following day for correct diagnosis was scheduled for. Surgery. Beware of this dr. And kelsey seybold does not care that she treats patients this way. Look at her reviews terrible.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Very rude, total wast of time, had to see a dr. Following day for correcet diagnosis and schedule surgery.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

She is a great doctor. She listens to you and tells you in a diplomatic way when you stray off course. Takes time to listen to your concerns and communicates.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Bad experience!!! I would give a zero rating if I could. She has been my doc. for 10 years now and each visit is worse than the last. Wait an hour to be seen for 5min. I was given antibiotics just because of some blood test results, although I was feeling absolutely fine. Turned out the antibiotics made me sick because I was allergic to them. Had to consult another doctor how stopped the antibiotics and sure enough I was fine after stopping. She doesn't talk to you much and seems like you have to ask for whatever tests you want done coz she is not going to do it for you like if you want blood work done with your physical exam. Most doctors just order blood work. To top it off...the nurse at the front desk is not very approachable. I would not recommend anyone to this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

My primary care physican for 15 years, and can not say enough about the quality of care and thorough evaluation of my needs, especially as I have gotten older. She's a 5...

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

She's been my primary care physician for about ten years. She knows me and is very attentive to my senior-citizen body. She's proactive and orders tests for conditions that a woman of my age might be susceptible to. I like her very much. She is in a clinical setting where they try to see as many patients as possible. If your visit seems rushed, it's because the clinic administrators have "strongly suggested" that the doctors step up the pace. She always fully answers any questions I might have. The service the clinic offers is sometimes not up to par, but I don't blame the physician nor her nurse.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

She seems to be knowledgeable, and I cannot say that I have had bad treatment, but she is very short with you. She gets in and out of the examination room quickly, and does not explain anything unless you specifically ask. This is fine if you have nothing wrong or already know the background on whatever she finds wrong, but if you are going to get diagnosed and expect to learn about your condition from the doctor, make sure you ask lots of questions, because she will not tell you anything unless you ask!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Very great doctor. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

HORRIBLE bedside manners. wait two hours at kelsey to be seen for less than two minutes. even her nurses marvel at how fast she goes through her patients. not what you would expect when you're looking for quality care.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

Dr. Hafiza K. Docrat's Credentials

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1985)