Ratings for Dr. Anjum B. Qazi

I have been a patient of Dr Qazi for over 6 years, and highly recommend her. She is very intelligent, informative, and caring. She has always been able to answer any questions I have had, and I am confident in her decisions. Last year I spent 2 weeks in the hospital, and Dr Qazi monitored my progress and was able to oversee my rehab, by coordinating treatment with my specialists. I am perplexed by negative comments about her staff. I have NEVER had a problem with anyone in her office - just the opposite. Friendly, attentive and efficient is how I would describe both the front office and nursing staff. My current insurance (as of 06/13) has no co-pay, but prior to that time, in 6+ years, I paid my co-pay with either a debit card at time of service, or bill pay with my bank when I received a statement. I always make sure to pay by the due date, so I never carried a balance or had billing problems. Also, her office is convenient for me to get to, and there is always parking available.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr. Qazi is a great Doctor but her staff that answers the phone, fills prescriptions and makes appointments is extrememly incompetent. I have had to call in 3 times for them to charge my credit card regarding a bill. In addition, the separate billing department (310) 539-9971 does not answer the phone, but never misses the opportunity to send a notice.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr. (Anjum) Qazi is great, but her office is poorly run. The staff needs some serious training.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

The staff is incredibly rude, incompetent.. the worst office staff I have ever dealt with. Dr. Qazi is nice enough, competent, but all in all not impressed with her. She needs to fire her staff immediately!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

She is young and very nice... a great bedside manner. What she doesn't know, she will research for you. I have been a patient for a few years now, but unfortunately the service has gone far downhill. After expanding her practice, she hired a very incompetent staff. It's now very difficult to get a hold of her or even change my contact information. I have made several requests over the past couple of years and none of them have been fulfilled. It's frustrating and I have finally had enough... I am now looking for a new physician solely because of her incompetent staff.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010