Ratings for Dr. Samuel Dowthwaite

Dr Dowthwaite and his team were lovely and very easy to deal with. I have to agree with the rest of the reviews below. We travelled a long way to have our daughter's tonsils removed and although it meant we had to stay on the Gold Coast for a couple of weeks for her recovery we were always well looked after and Sam went out of his way to see us just before we left to go home. The recovery went smoothly and the staff and the day surgery were great - they even called us the day after the operation to check how we were going. Great service, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Sam fixed my nose and did a great job. Staff were great. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I went to Dr Dowthwaite for snoring. I had a blocked nose which he fixed and also big tonsils on the back of my tongue which he removed with a robot. My snoring has completely stopped and after recovery (which took nearly 2 weeks of PAIN!) I feel amazing. Thanks for taking the time to listen to me and fix my problem :) Forever grateful.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

A very compassionate and helpful Specialist! He makes you feel very comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and my world felt like it collapsed around me. Dr Dowthwaite spent the time to explain the diagnosis clearly and what my treatment would entail. My whole surgical experience was smooth and well coordinated and I couldn't be happier with the care that Dr Dowthwaite and his team at ENT Clinics has provided. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I would like to thank Dr Sam Dowthwaite for giving me a second chance at life. He was very compassionate, sincere and approachable. He has a lovely bedside manner and went way beyond our expectations, even contacting us personally. Dr Dowthwaite tackled my complicated surgery and has completely removed a life threatening tumour. I would like to thank Dr Dowthwaite and his staff for their professionalism and dedication. We will be forever grateful for his help and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone facing ear, nose or throat concerns. Sam and Pauline Bonanno.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Excellent knowledge and very professional. Explained things very clearly and listened to what I had to say. Would highly recommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Amazing care and compassion shown during an extremely stressful time. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr Sam Dowthwaite has all the skill, knowledge and confidence any patient would want their surgeon to have. I found him exceptionally thorough. He changed my life for the better and I was truly blessed to have found him. I would recommend him any time.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I found Dr Dowthwaite to be caring with a lovely bed side manner. During my care I have had to return to his rooms several times for ongoing care and each time has been on time. The staff are helpful and pleasant, in my case went the extra mile to find a resolution to a problem I was having. In my case I had to undergo major surgery for cancer and during the whole ordeal I was kept informed in terms I could understand. I would certainly recommend Dr Dowthwaite to anyone who wants a great ENT surgeon. Thanks Sam.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014