Ratings for Dr. Samuel Dowthwaite

He is an amazinzing Dr and Surgeon and is a credit to the Gold Coast.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Wonderful surgeon and an amazing human being highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr Dowthwaite just operated on my husband,he was amazing and we got nothing but positive results from him,he was very understanding of us

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

We had been recommended to see Sam with our daughter by a friend and he lived up to all their hype. He was so good with her and kept her calm at all times even when she normally gets upset given all the ear troubles she's had. She required surgery which went smoothly and the hospital was also great. A special thanks to Sam's staff (particularly Zoe and Jess) for all their kind help. Strongly recommend seeing Sam especially for kids. ***** :)

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr Dowthwaite and his team were lovely and very easy to deal with. I have to agree with the rest of the reviews below. We travelled a long way to have our daughter's tonsils removed and although it meant we had to stay on the Gold Coast for a couple of weeks for her recovery we were always well looked after and Sam went out of his way to see us just before we left to go home. The recovery went smoothly and the staff and the day surgery were great - they even called us the day after the operation to check how we were going. Great service, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Sam fixed my nose and did a great job. Staff were great. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I went to Dr Dowthwaite for snoring. I had a blocked nose which he fixed and also big tonsils on the back of my tongue which he removed with a robot. My snoring has completely stopped and after recovery (which took nearly 2 weeks of PAIN!) I feel amazing. Thanks for taking the time to listen to me and fix my problem :) Forever grateful.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

A very compassionate and helpful Specialist! He makes you feel very comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and my world felt like it collapsed around me. Dr Dowthwaite spent the time to explain the diagnosis clearly and what my treatment would entail. My whole surgical experience was smooth and well coordinated and I couldn't be happier with the care that Dr Dowthwaite and his team at ENT Clinics has provided. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I would like to thank Dr Sam Dowthwaite for giving me a second chance at life. He was very compassionate, sincere and approachable. He has a lovely bedside manner and went way beyond our expectations, even contacting us personally. Dr Dowthwaite tackled my complicated surgery and has completely removed a life threatening tumour. I would like to thank Dr Dowthwaite and his staff for their professionalism and dedication. We will be forever grateful for his help and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone facing ear, nose or throat concerns. Sam and Pauline Bonanno.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015