Ratings for Dr. Carey B. Dachman

I saw many Physician’s at universities who either scratched their heads or made off the wall , never substantiated diagnosis . I then saw Dr Dachman who fully examined me( most drs just look at their computer and barely address the patient ) Dr. Dachman diagnosed spinal stenosis , proved this by an mri , and has initiated treatment .

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

I was mistakenly diagnosed with Lyme disease and never got anywhere with massive amounts of antibiotics....Dr Dachman quickly made a diagnosis of severe rheumatoid and initiated appropriate treatment..I am now pain free!! Dr Dachman is wonderful..I highly recommend this doctor for any of your arthritic needs

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

outstanding physician..Dr Dachman saved my life when he diagnosed a hidden cancer(lymphoma), not recognized by my other doctors who though it was"just arthritis."

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

I had chronic fluid on my lung which all of my drs felt was due to lupus..Dr Dachman reviewed all my records and found that I had lymphoma mimicking lupus....Dr dachman truly saved my life..

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

I fly into schaumburg to see this Dr who saved my life on multiple occasions..Traveling from Arizona, I see him as the only physician I truly trust.. He has become not only my long time physician, but truly a friend. He always spends time with me, isolates the problems at hand, and treats me like a family member.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

On the contrary This physician spends a great deal of time with his patients , and truly cares .. He is the only dr who truly listened to me and helped me with my arthritis and pain

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Worst doctor ever. Refused to listen to specialist he sent me to. He thinks he is God and spends less than 5 minutes with you and tries to push you off on his PA's that change their minds every 5 minutes. DO NOT waste your time or money. He is very overrated.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

I love Dr. Dachman he the best he is a great Dr my wife and son see him also and love him too

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Dachman is very pleasant and thorough in his diagnosis . He listens and very satisfied with the visits.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Best Dr. And practice ever! They are always on time for my appointments and test results are always fast. Everyone is so friendly and a tentative.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Carey B. Dachman's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1976)

UnitedHealthcare