Ratings for Dr. A Villenuvea

I have seen this doctor numerous times for my medical condition and find him to be truly compassionate and caring. His staff is always friendly and is great at making conversation with any of the patients in the waiting room. I would recommend him to anyone needing this type of specialist.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I heard this doctor has gone out of business in Medicine Hat. Good ridi ance

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

missed scheduling an appointment for husband when he was scheduled for surgery in Calgary, thus we had to make a rush trip to Calgary to have heart tests done in prep for surgery same week. He denied his error, however hospital staff stated the appointment he was suppose to make was never made. He shows very little interest in his job. I had him myself ages ago and he talked down to me all the time.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I did not realize if you do not see him every year, you are purged from his patient files. Don't want to waste Dr's valuable time, but when I need a prescription refilled not a chance was denied since I no longer exist as his patient.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014